Hot Red Exclusive Bridal Khadadupaatta
Avail EXTRA 20% DISCOUNT, applied Automatically at checkout
GET ADDITIONAL 5% OFF ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS (Select this Discount Offer in Razorpay under Offers)
Fabric : Net
Border base : velvet
Inner lining : Saturn lining
Salwar : Banaras Brocade
The 3-layered heavy Zardosi border is adorned with handwork of Jarkan,
beads ,kundan and Zardosi.
Ghunghat has a zardosi butas on a net base .
Kurta has a zardosi butas and a matching pair of juti Batwa.
Golden trimmings on both sides of the borders give an antique touch to the royal ensemble. Front and back panels are embellished by handmade borders which are adorned with zardosi embroidery.
What is Khadadupaatta ?
Khadadupaatta is the traditional wedding dress worn by Hyderabadi Muslim brides in the Indian subcontinent.It is an elaborate wedding ensemble comprising of kurta ,chooridar (long slim pants that gather at the ankles), and a 6-yard dupatta.
The dupatta is draped with the very top part of the middle of the dupatta tucked into the back of the chooridaar. The dupatta is folded accordion pleats at both ends, which are held in place on the left shoulder with a broach .The free ends of the dupatta are worn under the right shoulder and over the inside of the right elbow.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. Our quality guidelines are tailored to ensure that you receive a high quality product.We take extreme care and check each and every product before dispatching it for you.
Our quality assurance and warehouse teams check the products to ensure:
- Perfect quality fabric
- Excellent finish
- Stain-free and Wrinkle-free garments
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so we have a very generous 2 day no-questions-asked return policy. Please read the full policy below.
- We have a generous 2 day no-questions-asked return policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will take it back.
- Please initiate returns by e-mailing us at Morethnics@gmail.com within 2 days (48 hours) from the date of receiving the product. Return request will not be accepted through any other medium like Facebook / Instagram chat/ Whatsapp chat or phone call.
- We will arrange for a courier to pick up the merchandise from your home. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Items to be returned must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Return items will only be accepted in their original packaging, including: hangers, polyester bags, hang tags on garments, shoe boxes or dust bags.
- Refund will be processed in the form of store credit that can be used for future purchases on our store. Sorry, no refunds back to bank account or credit card.
- Please allow 3-5 business days after the product is received back to our warehouse in Hyderabad for processing of store credit. The store credit is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or exchange viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product or is not in the original condition
- If the product is customized for you (e.g - lehenga with custom stitching or sarees with pico, stitched blouses, etc)
- If the Return or Exchange is requested after 2 days of receiving the shipment.
- Products that are made to order (labelled as pre-order) are not eligible for return / exchange either. This is because these products are uniquely produced on-demand.
- Multiple returns from the same customer are also not accepted within a short time frame. E.g - customers that order 3+ products within a month, only up to 30% of the total order value can be returned or exchanged. This clause is designed to prevent non-serious customers from trying out multiple products and abusing our generous return policy.
- Orders placed using store credit (either part or in full) are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Orders placed using store credit (either part of in full) are not eligible for any discounts.
- We offer free shipping on all pre-paid orders within India.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available within India on orders below Rs 10,000/-. Please note that COD is not available for custom stitching orders.
- It usually takes 5-10 working days to dispatch your product. Customized orders can take additional 3-5 working days. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking information via email and SMS
- For international orders (US, UK, Singapore, etc), shipping is free on orders above INR 50000 . For international orders under INR 15,000, we charge INR 2000 (approx US$30) for shipping. International orders take 15-20 working days from the date of order to be delivered. Please allow an extra 5-7 working days for custom stitching orders. Please note that international deliveries are taking longer than expected due to COVID-19.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled or modified for any reason